ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
You'll find Jurassic Laser Tag & Arcades and Low Left Indoor Golf Experience within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Valley Doll Museum and World's Largest Dinosaur are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a spa tub and a sauna. Guests will appreciate freebies like continental breakfast and free self parking. A 24-hour business center, laundry facilities, and barbecue grills are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 48 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 237 reviews
About the Drumheller Canalta (Jurassic)Location 1103 Hwy No 9 South, Drumheller, AB T0J0Y0
Drumheller Canalta (Jurassic) offers its guests a spa tub and a sauna. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Free breakfast is served daily. Event space at this hotel measures 2548 square feet (237 square meters) and includes a conference center. Tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Drumheller Canalta (Jurassic). Free self parking is available. This Drumheller hotel is smoke free.
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2548 sq ft of conference space
- 237 sq m of conference space
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (119 km / 73.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Drumheller Canalta (Jurassic) offers 48 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.