ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the slopes
At this Kananaskis hotel, you'll be within 6 miles (10 km) of Nakiska Ski Resort and 16 miles (25 km) of Fortress Mountain Ski Resort. Brewster's Kananaskis Ranch Golf Course and Mt Yamnuska Trailhead are also within 25 miles (40 km).
Full-service spa, indoor pool
A full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. There's a free ski shuttle, and ski passes and ski storage are available on site. Families will appreciate the playground, onsite laundry facilities, and in-room childcare.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 247 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include sitting areas, minibars, and room service.
Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection ratings based on 9 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection
No air conditioning. No fan in bathroom.
16 Aug. 2018 by Stephen
I am so sorry to hear that the concierge team were rude, Don and Eric normally get nothing other than great comments. I would love to know specifics if you can please? We are not normally like this at all!
Beautiful mountain get away
This hotel was a wonderful getaway for my husband and I!!!
9 May 2015 by
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is a pleasure to know you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards, Joanna Gregson EA Social Media Coordinator
Very Nice Hotel
Nice but ready for renovations
About the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph CollectionLocation 1 Centennial Drive, Kananaskis, AB T0L 2H0
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including cross-country skiing, ice skating, and snowshoeing and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and horse riding/rentals. After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. WiFi is free in public spaces. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Kananaskis hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 247 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 22000 sq ft of conference space
- 2044 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Free RV, bus, truck parking , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (109.5 km / 68.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free ski shuttle
- Parking: Free RV/bus/truck parking; valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection offers 247 accommodations with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 36-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Kananaskis hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Microwaves and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection has 5 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Woodys Pub and Lounge - This pub serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Forte - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Cedar Room - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Blacktail Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in local and international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 40 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Number of children who can stay free - 4
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.50 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Delta Kananaskis
- Delta Kananaskis Lodge
- Delta Lodge Kananaskis
- Kananaskis Delta
- Kananaskis Delta Lodge
- Kananaskis Lodge
- Lodge Kananaskis
- Delta Lodge
- Delta Hotels Marriott Kananaskis Lodge
- Delta Hotels Marriott Lodge
- Delta Hotels Marriott Kananaskis
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.