Pet owners shouldn't miss Nanaimo, a city known for its boating, and sights like Bastion and Nanaimo Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 33 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Nanaimo and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Nanaimo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park, Newcastle Island, and Beach Estates Park.
- Other things to see include Nanaimo Aquatic Centre, Departure Bay Ferry Terminal, and Duke Point Ferry Terminal.
- Need a pet store? Try Backyard Wild Bird & Nature Store The, Bosley's by Pet Valu, or My Fish Tank.
- For vet care, VCA Canada Island Animal Hospital, Applecross Veterinary Hospital, and Central Island Veterinary Emergency Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Nanaimo
- Travelodge by Wyndham Parksville
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- Quality Resort Bayside
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Nanaimo
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Nanaimo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.