ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Midtown hotel, you'll find 5th Avenue and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock are also within half a mile (1 km).
This boutique hotel's 3 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and health club are some of the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking. A terrace, WiFi in public areas, and a computer station are also on offer.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 192 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Plasma TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include WiFi and iPod docks.
The Kimberly Hotel ratings based on 100 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Kimberly Hotel
16th Birthday Weekend
Excellent stay during Memorial Day weekend!
Wonderful Stay at The Kimberly
Nice hotel in great location
This a must do hotel when traveling with a kids
The Kimberly is the closest thing to Hotel perfect
A winning combination of elegant & family-friendly
An Exceptional Hotel in Midtown
About the The Kimberly HotelLocation 145 E 50th St, New York, NY 10022
There are 3 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 746 square feet (69 square meters). A health club, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Kimberly Hotel. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 192 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 746 sq ft of conference space
- 69 sq m of conference space
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Lexington Av.-53 St. Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Kimberly Hotel offers 192 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch plasma televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This New York hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Upstairs - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and light fare.
Bistango - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Empire Steak House - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 300.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22.50 and USD 29.00 for adults, USD 14.50 and USD 29.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kimberly Hotel New York
- Kimberly Hotel
- Kimberly New York
- Kimberly Hotel New York City
- The Kimberly Hotel Suites
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Kimberly Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.