ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Foresters Falls
At this Foresters Falls hotel, you'll be within 9 miles (15 km) of Oaks of Cobden Golf Club and 12 miles (20 km) of Muskrat Lake. Logos Land is within 12 miles (20 km) and Storyland is within 16 miles (25 km).
A nightclub and a restaurant are featured at this smoke-free hotel. Bring the family and enjoy the free kid's club, playground, and kid-friendly dining. Enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 16 reviews
About the Wilderness Tours Rafting ResortLocation 503 Rafting Road, Whitewater Region, ON K0J1V0
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. A seasonal outdoor pool, a nightclub, and a terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Wilderness Tours Rafting Resort. Free self parking is available. This Foresters Falls hotel is smoke free.
- 68 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (124.7 km / 77.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Wilderness Tours Rafting Resort offers 68 accommodations.
Food & Drink
Rafters - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 119.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 119.00 (one-way), (from 6 to 18 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wilderness Tours Rafting Resort Foresters Falls
You should know
- Wilderness Tours Rafting Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.