Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Prince Albert, a cosmopolitan city known for its riverfront and skyscrapers, as well as attractions like Cooke Municipal Golf Course and Prince Albert Historical Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Prince Albert and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Prince Albert with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit E. A. Rawlinson Centre and Rotary Museum of Police and Corrections.
- Other things to see include Art Hauser Centre, Kinsmen Park, and Northern Lights Casino.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Prince Albert, Pet Planet, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Dog House The, South Hill Animal Clinic, and Victoria Square Compounding Pharmacy - Pharmacy Prince Albert are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Prince Albert
- Twilite Motel
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Prince Albert
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its clean rooms.
- Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Prince Albert
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Prince Albert.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 37°F in the daytime to -15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 15°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 56°F and the nighttime average is -11°F.