ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Sarnia
With a stay at this Sarnia hotel, you'll be steps from Ontario Court of Justice and a 5-minute walk from Lake Huron. Canatara Beach and Park and Stones 'N Bones Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and conference center. Guests will appreciate freebies like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free wired Internet, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 48 guestrooms also offer free wired Internet and TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee/tea makers, and free weekday newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 195 reviews
About the Quality Inn SarniaLocation 751 Christina St N, Sarnia, ON N7V1X5
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. The business-friendly Quality Inn Sarnia also features a fitness center, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3-star Sarnia hotel is smoke free.
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) (130.4 km / 81 mi)
- Train station: Sarnia Station (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Quality Inn Sarnia offers 48 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Premium cable television is provided. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Quality Inn Sarnia has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Quality Inn Sarnia
- Quality Sarnia
- Quality Inn Sarnia Ontario
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.