ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
With a stay at this Ikebukuro hotel, you'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Nekobukuro and 6 miles (10 km) of Omoide Yokocho. Yanaka Ginza Shopping Street and Meiji Jingu Shrine are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Free WiFi in public areas, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are available at this hotel. Multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance and laundry facilities are on offer.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
Featuring conveniences like washers/dryers and refrigerators, the 156 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include microwaves, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 312 reviews
About the Tokyu Stay IkebukuroLocation 2-12-2 Toshima, Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 171-0014
As a guest of Tokyu Stay Ikebukuro, you'll find multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Tokyu Stay Ikebukuro also features dry cleaning/laundry services and an elevator (lift). This 3-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 156 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (77.1 km / 47.9 mi)
- Train station: Shimoochiai station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Ikebukuro Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Tokyu Stay Ikebukuro offers 156 air-conditioned accommodations with washers/dryers and safes. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Washer and dryer
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tokyu Stay Ikebukuro Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Ikebukuro
- Tokyu Stay
- Tokyu Stay Ikebukuro Tokyo, Japan
- Tokyustay Ikebukuro
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.