ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Zuidoost hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Academic Medical Centre and Ziggo Dome. AFAS Live and Amsterdam ArenA are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants and a rooftop terrace. Business travelers can take advantage of the laundry service. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 120 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include rainfall showerheads, coffee/tea makers, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 1300 reviews
About the Fletcher Hotel AmsterdamLocation Schepenbergweg 50, Amsterdam, Noord Holland 1105 AT
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 2336 square feet (217 square meters). A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2336 sq ft of conference space
- 217 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Charging station for electric cars
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (19.6 km / 12.2 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Holendrecht Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam offers 120 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Skyrestaurant Pi - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Skylounge en Bar Pi - Overlooking the golf course, this bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this hotel in advance. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Amsterdam Fletcher Hotel
- Fletcher Amsterdam
- Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Fletcher
- Hotel Fletcher Amsterdam
- Fletcher Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.