ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Within a 10-minute walk of this Bocagrande hotel, you'll find Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach. Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Families will appreciate the children's pool, onsite laundry facilities, and supervised childcare. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 285 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes. Other amenities include free WiFi, sofa beds, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 841 reviews
About the Intercontinental Cartagena De IndiasLocation Bocagrande Carrera 1 No. 5-01, Cartagena, Bolivar 130001
Intercontinental Cartagena De Indias offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a children's pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Intercontinental Cartagena De Indias. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Cartagena hotel.
- 1 building
- 285 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) (8.6 km / 5.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Intercontinental Cartagena De Indias offers 285 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. This Cartagena hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Hypo-allergenic bedding and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Intercontinental Cartagena De Indias has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 45000 for adults and COP 39000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: COP 8.000 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Intercontinental Cartagena De Indias offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.