Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Corvallis, a family-friendly city known for its opera house and entertainment, as well as attractions like Majestic Theatre and Benton County Courthouse. Take your pick from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Corvallis and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Corvallis with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Willamette Park, Peavy Arboretum, and McDonald Dunn Forest.
- Other things to see include Gill Coliseum, LaSells Stewart Center, and Reser Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Heartland Humane Society, Anderson Blues, or Animal Crackers Pet Supply.
- For vet care, Ark Animal Hospital, Professional Compounding Pharmacy, and Alpine Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Corvallis
- Super 8 by Wyndham Albany
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and convenient parking.
- Phoenix Inn Suites - Albany
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Linn County
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Corvallis
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Corvallis.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.