Pet owners shouldn't miss Kelowna, a city known for its basketball, and sights like Kasugai Gardens and Okanagan Heritage Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 33 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kelowna and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kelowna with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at City Park, Waterfront Park, and Guisachan Heritage Park.
- Other things to see include Okanagan Military Museum, Kelowna Art Gallery, and BC Orchard Industry Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Bone Appetit, Total Pet, or The Purple Seahorse Ltd..
- For vet care, Pawsitive Veterinary Care, Rose Valley Veterinary Hospital, and Central Valley Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kelowna
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- The Royal Anne Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kelowna
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Kelowna.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.