There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Kyoto Rich Hotel also features a vending machine, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Kyoto Rich Hotel was completed in October 2018. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Kyoto hotel.
- 108 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Built in 1979
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas:
Self parking (surcharge)
, Parking (limited spaces)
Airport: Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) (100.1 km / 62.2 mi)
Train station: Kiyomizu-gojo Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Metro station: Gojo Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Kyoto Rich Hotel offers 108 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. 20-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, toilets with an electronic bidet, and complimentary toiletries. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- Day bed
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Kyoto Rich Hotel has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 15
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- One child stays free
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are not available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are not washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is not available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Debit cards not accepted
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Property does not follow sanitization practices of any association
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Individually-wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guest stays
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Rich Kyoto
- Kyoto Rich
- Kyoto Rich Hotel
- Rich Hotel Kyoto
- Kyoto Rich Hotel Hotel
- Kyoto Rich Hotel Kyoto
- Kyoto Rich Hotel Hotel Kyoto
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
url importing http://www.travelocity.ca/Kyoto-Hotels-Kyoto-Rich-Hotel.h8653925-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Kyoto-Hotels-Kyoto-Rich-Hotel.h8653925-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.travelocity.ca/Kyoto-Hotels-Kyoto-Rich-Hotel.h8653925-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&