Smile Hotel Kyoto-shijo offers its guests complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3-star Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 10 buildings
- Built in 1990
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) (100.1 km / 62.2 mi)
Train station: Karasuma Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Smile Hotel Kyoto-shijo offers 140 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 26-inch flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided weekly.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
2F朝食会場 - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast only.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 19
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Smile Hotel Kyoto-shijo
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. This property accepts credit cards. Cash is not accepted. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector in each accommodation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Service animals not allowed
- One child stays free
- Debit cards not accepted
- Staffed front desk
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guest stays
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is not available
- Property does not follow sanitization practices of any association
- Guest accommodation is not sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is not used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is not available
- Reservation is not required for facilities onsite
- Mobile key entry is not available
- Food service not has not been amended for enhanced safety
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Oaks Kyoto
- Hotel Oaks Kyoto Shijo
- Hotel Oaks Shijo
- Oaks Hotel Kyoto
- Oaks Kyoto Shijo
- Oaks Kyoto Shijo Hotel
- Oaks Shijo
- Smile Hotel Kyoto-shijo
- Smile Kyoto-shijo
- Smile Hotel
- Smile Hotel Kyoto shijo
- Smile Hotel Kyoto-shijo Hotel
- Smile Hotel Kyoto-shijo Kyoto
- Smile Hotel Kyoto-shijo Hotel Kyoto
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 19 October to 08 April.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
url importing http://www.travelocity.ca/Kyoto-Hotels-Smile-Hotel-Kyoto-shijo.h3502996-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Kyoto-Hotels-Smile-Hotel-Kyoto-shijo.h3502996-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.travelocity.ca/Kyoto-Hotels-Smile-Hotel-Kyoto-shijo.h3502996-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&