ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Zona Dorada resort places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Golden Zone and Mazatlan International Center. El Cid Country Club Golf Course and Galerias Mazatlan are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This resort features a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 restaurants. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Bring the family and enjoy the free kid's club, children's pool, and kid-friendly dining.
The 210 guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves, as well as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Furnished balconies, pillowtop beds, and WiFi are also available.
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel ratings based on 20 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for El Cid Marina Beach Hotel
29 Apr. 2019 by Isaías Gomez/ Gerente General
Estimado Huésped, Muchas gracias por haberse tomado unos minutos para calificarnos por medio de Expedia. Estamos felices de saber que sus expectativas fueron cumplidas. Esperamos su pronto regreso a las instalaciones, para darle una cálida bienvenida. Saludos Cordiales,
great feeling coming back
Okay hotel for a few nights. Good for children.
Peaceful. Beautiful. Incredible
Will always come back!
Nice for boat lovers
A simple hotel, but great for a peaceful getaway
Spring Break 2009- A Beautiful and Exclusive Experience
About the El Cid Marina Beach HotelLocation Av Camaron Sabalo S/N Zona Dorada, Mazatlan, SIN 82110
- Kayaking included
- Surfing/boogie boarding included
- Taxes included
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Offsite tours not included
- Room service not included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities included
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Onsite live performances included
Unwind on the resort's private sand beach. For a free ride to the surf and sand, catch the resort's complimentary beach shuttle. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At El Cid Marina Beach Hotel you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is available daily. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a beach bar, a swim-up bar, and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This beach resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and an outdoor tennis court. You'll have access to the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Mazatlan resort.
- 210 guestrooms or units
- 10 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 4306 sq ft of conference space
- 400 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1996
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.) (28 km / 17.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 30 meters and beach shuttle; airport drop-off, theme park shuttle, and shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel offers 210 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. Accommodations at this 3.5-star resort have kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM. Additionally, buffet breakfast is available daily for a fee.
La Marina - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
La Marina Sports Bar - This sports bar serves light fare only.
Las Iguanas Snack Bar - Onsite bar.
El Calypso - This bar is located by the pool.
Marina Beach Club - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and light fare.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 5
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MXN 100.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 250 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 320 per vehicle
- Late check-out fee: MXN 1250 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 100.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- El Cid Marina Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- El Cid Marina Beach Mazatlan
- El Cid Marina Beach
- El Cid Marina Mazatlan
- Marina El Cid Hotel
- El Cid Marina Beach Resort
- Hotel El Cid Marina Beach
- El Cid Mazatlan Mexico
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.