ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
With a stay at this Zona Dorada resort, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Golden Zone and 3 miles (5 km) of Playa Norte. Punta Camaron Beach and Sea Shell City Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This smoke-free resort includes 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and free childcare is an added bonus. Unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like valet parking and an area shuttle.
Offering conveniences like sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, the 500 guestrooms also have WiFi and balconies. Satellite TV, ceiling fans, and hair dryers are also available.
El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel ratings based on 28 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel
19 Mar. 2019 by Mark Covarrubias Mckay/ General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your review regarding your recent stay at el Cid Castilla. We are glad to hear that you had a great time and that the staff was attentive and helpful to your needs. We will be waiting your return soon. Sincerely,
22 Oct. 2018 by Mark Covarrubias Mckay/ General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your awesome feedback regarding your recent stay at el Cid Castilla. We are glad to hear that the staff was friendly and welcome during your vacations. We will be waiting your return soon. Sincerely,
26 Mar. 2018 by Mark Covarrubias Mckay/ General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your awesome review regarding your recent stay at el Cid Castilla. We are glad to hear that we met all your expectations and that you enjoyed our facilities. We will be waiting your return soon. Sincerely,
22 Jan. 2018 by Germá Fayad/ General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your review with us regarding your recent vacations in Mazatlán. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our pools. We will be waiting for your return soon. Sincerely,
I wouldn't stay there again.
Best place in Mexico!!
The hotel staff was very helpful although not always accurate in following through on tasks
Staff at this hotel was outstanding
About the El Cid Castilla Beach HotelLocation Av Camaron Sabalo S N, Mazatlan, SIN 82110
- Kayaking included
- Surfing/boogie boarding included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Room service not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Sailboats not included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- All non-motorized water sports included
- All land activities, and recreational facilities and equipment included
- Theme parties included
Some rates at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a children's pool. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite business center. Spa services, a complimentary children's club, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 3.5-star Mazatlan resort is smoke free.
- 500 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 3 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1982
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Children's club (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.) (31.4 km / 19.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport drop-off
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel offers 500 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
LA ALHAMBRA RESTAURANT - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
EL ALCAZAR - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
LA PERGOLA - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 150.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MXN 150.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 320 per person (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 150.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 150.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- El Cid Castilla Beach Mazatlan
- El Cid Castilla Beach
- El Cid Castilla Mazatlan
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.