ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll find Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant and Lac Ouimet within a 15-minute walk of this Mont-Tremblant hotel. Also, Golf Le Diable is within half a mile (1 km) and Domaine Saint-Bernard is within 2 miles (3 km).
Private beach, indoor pool
This smoke-free hotel features a private beach, a full-service spa, and a marina. Relax beachside with sun loungers and cool off with a drink at the beach bar. Families will appreciate the arcade/game room, onsite laundry facilities, and in-room childcare.
Fireplaces, free WiFi
Boasting fireplaces, the 112 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs. Refrigerators, microwaves, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 479 reviews
About the Le Grand Lodge Mont-TremblantLocation 2396 Rue Labelle, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T8
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. At Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like kayaking and rowing/canoeing. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This beach hotel also offers outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Mont-Tremblant hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1999
- Bar on the beach
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Ski equipment storage
- Ski equipment rentals
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- On private beach
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (129.7 km / 80.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free ski shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant offers 112 air-conditioned accommodations with fireplaces and safes. Cable television is provided. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Mont-Tremblant hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in June 2017.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Chez Borivage - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Whisky Bar - This bar specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40.00 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Number of children who can stay free - 4
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18 for adults and CAD 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Le Grand Lodge
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant
- Le Grand Mont-Tremblant
- Mont-Tremblant Grand Lodge
- Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant
- Grand Mont-Tremblant
- Le Grand Lodge Mont Tremblant
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.