ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
You'll find Sakuranoyama Park and Sakura-no-Yama Hill within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Boso no Mura Open Air Museum are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free airport shuttle
A restaurant and a fitness center are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and free airport shuttle. A free area shuttle is offered as well.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 307 guestrooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and cable TV. Other amenities include in-room massages, hair dryers, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 624 reviews
About the Narita Gateway HotelLocation 658 Oyama, Narita, Chiba-ken 286-0131
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 173 square feet (16 square meters) and includes conference space. An area shuttle within 10 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times are free. A fitness center, a vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Narita Gateway Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Narita hotel.
- 307 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 10 buildings
- 173 sq ft of conference space
- 16 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1992
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (4.6 km / 2.8 mi)
- Train station: Narita Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle, area shuttle within 10 km, and train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Narita Gateway Hotel offers 307 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Senses - This buffet restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Narita Gateway Hotel offers transfers from the airport and train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.