ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Fallsview hotel, you'll find Greg Frewin Theatre and Clifton Hill. Skylon Tower and Fallsview Casino are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. There's fun for all ages with a children's pool and a playground. Enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 120 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls ratings based on 33 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls
14 Jan. 2019 by Susan
Thank you for your comment. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Niagara.
8 Mar. 2016 by Susan
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will pass this on to the front desk agents as well as housekeeping we think our service is awesome as well and take pride in serving our guests. Have a great day.
THIS WAS A NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE
This hotel was a good and comfortable stay.
19 Jul. 2018 by Susan
Booking with Travalocity is not the problem at all. We do not have the authority to change room types from 3rd parties therefore you may not have had an upgrade room on a higher floor. We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.
12 Jun. 2018 by Susan
Thank you for your comment. We are in the process of updating the hotel you may have noticed the lobby has been completely renovated as well as the restaurant . The bed are new and we are starting to do other updates as we move into the summer and fall of 2018.
Nice Hotel right in the heart of Niagara Falls
20 Feb. 2017 by Susan
Thank you for your comment. I do apologize for all of the inconsistencies during your stay. We are renovating and hope to have everything you mentioned in order soon. I hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to Niagara.
Nice place; thin walls.
Reasonably priced hotel
28 Aug. 2016 by Susan
Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you mentioning our staff. Have a great day I hope you will stay with us on your next visit to Niagara.
Walking distance to everything
About the Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the FallsLocation 5257 Ferry St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G1R6
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls offers its guests an indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 800 square feet (74 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the family-friendly Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls. For a fee, parking is available. This Niagara Falls hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 800 sq ft of conference space
- 74 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) (44.5 km / 27.7 mi)
- Train station: Niagara Falls Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls offers 120 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Premium cable television is provided. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls.