ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Within a 10-minute walk of the resort, you'll find Outlet Collection at Niagara and Niagara College Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus. Lundy's Lane and Brock University are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, health club
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and 3 indoor tennis courts are all featured at this smoke-free resort. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-out, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the indoor pool, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Luxe linens, WiFi
In addition to WiFi, the 220 guestrooms offer minibars and room service. Premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 5855 reviews
About the White Oaks Resort & SpaLocation 253 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S1J0
White Oaks Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, indoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. You'll find a business center on site. A health club, a spa tub, and a sauna are also featured at the eco-friendly White Oaks Resort & Spa. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Niagara-on-the-Lake resort is smoke free.
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (113.1 km / 70.3 mi)
- Train station: St. Catharines Station (8.8 km / 5.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle and shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
White Oaks Resort & Spa offers 220 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.
LIV - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Play Bar & Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Grow Kitchen & Cafe - This Cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 13
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
This property requires 1-night deposit for any bookings of 5 or more rooms where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
Please note that a deposit will be taken at the time of booking for guests booking 5 or more rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 25 for adults, CAD 3.5 and CAD 5.75 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- White Oaks Resort Niagara-on-the-Lake
- White Oaks Resort
- White Oaks Niagara-on-the-Lake
- White Oaks
- White Oaks Resort Spa
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.