ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Paris
A stay at this 17th Arrondissement hotel places you steps from Palais des Congres de Paris and a 5-minute walk from Bois de Boulogne. Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A nightclub, a 24-hour health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a terrace are also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 1025 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, minibars, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend out of 1131 reviews
About the Le Meridien EtoileLocation 81 Boulevard Gouvion Saint-cyr, Paris, Paris 75017
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business center. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 9149 square feet (850 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour health club, a nightclub, and a library are also featured at the eco-friendly Le Meridien Etoile. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1025 guestrooms or units
- 9149 sq ft of conference space
- 850 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (31.6 km / 19.7 mi)
- Train station: Paris Avenue Foch Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Paris Neuilly-Porte-Maillot Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Le Meridien Etoile offers 1025 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Le Meridien Etoile has a restaurant on site.
Jazz Club Etoile - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.