ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Your stay at this 20th Arrondissement hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Chateau de Vincennes and Bois de Vincennes. Parc Floral de Paris is 3.7 mi (6 km) away.
24-hour fitness, terrace
This hotel features a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Self parking, a terrace, and a snack bar/deli are also offered.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 166 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as espresso makers. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include sitting areas and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 1350 reviews
About the Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil VincennesLocation 22 Avenue du Professeur André Lemierre, Paris, Paris 75020
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 166 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (27.3 km / 17 mi)
- Train station: Vincennes Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Metro station: Porte de Montreuil Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes offers 166 air-conditioned accommodations with espresso makers and safes. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- First-run movies
- Movies for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes Hotel
- Novotel Suites Montreuil Vincennes Hotel
- Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes
- Novotel Suites Montreuil Vincennes
- Suite Novotel Paris Porte De Montreuil Hotel Paris
- Suitehotel Paris Porte De Montreuil
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.