Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Salmon Arm, a culturally-rich city known for its concert halls and mountain views, as well as attractions like Centenoka Park Mall and Peter Jannink Nature Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Salmon Arm and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Salmon Arm with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Margaret Falls, Herald Provincial Park, and Mara Provincial Park.
- Other things to see include Salmon Arm Wharf, Salmon Arm Water Slides, and R.J. Haney Heritage Village and Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Total Pet, Pet Valu, or Critters & Supplies.
- For vet care, Shuswap Veterinary Clinic and Pals With Paws Veterinary Hospital Inc are both located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Salmon Arm
- Armstrong Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
- Shuswap Lake Motel & Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Salmon Arm
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Salmon Arm.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.