ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Sant Llorenc des Cardassar
You'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Torrent de Ca n'Amer and 6 miles (10 km) of Caves of Drach with a stay here. Torrent de Llebrona and Safari Zoo are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A garden is available at this cottage.
Boasting a fireplace, this cottage also offers a kitchen and a washing machine. Other amenities include a living room, a dining area, and a TV.
About the Sa Riba, Typical House in MallorcaLocation Sant Llorenc des Cardassar, Balearic Islands 07540
This cottage offers its guests a garden. The front desk is open around the clock. This Sant Llorenc des Cardassar cottage is smoke free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- No smoking on site
Guest accommodations at this cottage offer fireplaces and hair dryers. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. Kitchens offer refrigerators, separate dining areas, cookware/dishes/utensils, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers and bidets. Cribs/infant beds are also available.
- In-room kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Coffee maker
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Property Registry Number - ET/4267
- Car required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.