ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Stay at this Sarnia motel and you'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Bluewater Health and 6 miles (10 km) of Lambton Mall. Blue Water Bridge and RBC Centre are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This motel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Business travelers can take advantage of the express check-in. A restaurant, express check-out, and barbecue grills are also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 20 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, desks, and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
28.0% of guests recommend out of 43 reviews
About the Chipican MotelLocation 1144 Christina St N, Sarnia, ON N7V3C3
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Chipican Motel also features barbecue grills, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield) (10.2 km / 6.3 mi)
- Train station: Sarnia Station (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Chipican Motel offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary toiletries. Cable television is provided. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Chipican Motel has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - midnight.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 0 percent cleaning fee will be charged
- Towels/sheets: CAD 0.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Utility surcharge: CAD 0.00 per accommodation, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Chipican Motel Sarnia
- Chipican Motel
- Chipican Sarnia
- Chipican Hotel Sarnia
- Chipican Motel Sarnia, Ontario
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Alcohol isn't served at Chipican Motel.