ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Bocagrande hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Bocagrande Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Puerta del Reloj. San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and Castillo Grande Beach are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 135 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hair dryers, and safes are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 1902 reviews
About the Hampton By Hilton CartagenaLocation Calle 8 Av San Martin, Cartagena, Bolivar 130001
Hampton By Hilton Cartagena offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hampton By Hilton Cartagena. This 3.5-star Cartagena hotel is smoke free.
- 135 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Built in 2013
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
Hampton By Hilton Cartagena offers 135 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Cartagena hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.