ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of New York
At this Midtown hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Broadway Theatre and Ed Sullivan Theater, both steps away. Carnegie Hall and Gershwin Theater are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 39 conference rooms, as well as the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a snack bar/deli are also offered.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 1780 guestrooms feature WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes. Other amenities include minibars, room service, and coffee/tea makers.
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel ratings based on 96 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
About the Sheraton New York Times Square HotelLocation 811 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019
Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 22534 square feet (2093 square meters) and includes a conference center. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1780 guestrooms or units
- 50 levels
- 1962 buildings
- 22534 sq ft of conference space
- 2093 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (11.9 km / 7.4 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.) (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel offers 1780 accommodations with minibars and safes. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Hudson Market - This cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Starbucks - Library Bar - This cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The mandatory Destination Fee includes the following: USD 35 daily food and beverage credit for use in Hudson's Market, on in-room dining, or beverages at the Club Lounge (non-cumulative); choice of Gulliver's gate in Times Square, Ripley's Believe it or Not!, or City Sights New York Cruise - including Hop on/off (1 per day to be redeemed through the Tickets & Tours Desk); 20% discount at Landau on all regular priced merchandise; 1 daily fitness class with on-site instructor; enhanced wired internet and local, long distance, and international calls.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 44.60 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 71 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 150 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.