ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Downtown Ottawa hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Shaw Centre and Rideau Centre, both steps away. Byward Market Square and Parliament Hill are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the sauna, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 497 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, iPod docks, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
The Westin Ottawa ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Ottawa
View is great but the suite is so so..
Not what I expected
More than what we expected
Great location and access to the downtown
Poor Customer Service
Premium price average service
Great location, clean rooms, comfortable beds
About the The Westin OttawaLocation 11 Colonel By Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 9H4
The Westin Ottawa offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 473612 square feet (44000 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the eco-friendly The Westin Ottawa. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Ottawa hotel is smoke free.
- 497 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 473612 sq ft of conference space
- 44000 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1984
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (15.9 km / 9.9 mi)
- Train station: Ottawa Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Ottawa offers 497 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 50-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Ottawa hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Microwaves, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Daly's Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Open daily.
Shore Club - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 70 lb
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 31.00 for adults and CAD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 48 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.