Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Prince George, a cosmopolitan city known for its gardens and riverfront, as well as attractions like Prince George Golf and Curling Club and Prince George Playhouse. Choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Prince George and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Prince George with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Forests for the World, Fort George Park, and Cottonwood Island Park.
- Other things to see include CN Centre, Rotary Soccer Fields, and Prince George Aquatic Centre.
- Need a pet store? Try Total Pet, Petland Prince George, or Ospika Pet & Farm Supplies.
- For vet care, BC SPCA Prince George Spay Neuter Clinic, Prince George Veterinary Hospital, and Murdoch Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Prince George
- Manor Hostel B&B & Hotel
Pets are allowed at this 2-star hostel.
- Riviera City Centre Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Prince George
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Prince George
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Prince George.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 44°F in the daytime to 5°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 57°F and the nighttime average is 8°F.