Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Redwood City, a family-friendly city known for its cafés and restaurants, as well as attractions like Fox Theatre and Woodside Central Shopping Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Redwood City and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Redwood City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Marlin Park, Huddart Park, and San Francisco Bay.
- Other things to see include Filoli, Computer History Museum, and Mavericks.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Ultimate Aquarium Inc, or Bow Wow Meow.
- For vet care, VCA Holly Street Animal Hospital, VCA Bayshore Animal Hospital, and Woodside Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay
Cats and dogs stay free at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Redwood City Redwood Shores
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.