ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 10-minute walk of this Lapa hotel, you'll find Arcos da Lapa and Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro. National Library (Biblioteca Nacional) and Museum of Modern Art are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 270 guestrooms have TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Minibars, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 641 reviews
About the Hotel Atlântico PrimeLocation Rua do Resende 87, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 20231-091
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and a meeting room are available. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Atlântico Prime. This 4-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 270 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Built in 2015
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Rio de Janeiro Central Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
Hotel Atlântico Prime offers 270 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Rio de Janeiro hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Hotel Atlântico Prime has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Slaviero Lifestyle Rio Janeiro Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Slaviero Lifestyle Rio Janeiro Hotel
- Slaviero Lifestyle Rio Janeiro Rio de Janeiro
- Slaviero Lifestyle Rio Janeiro
- Slaviero Lifestyle Rio De Janeiro Brazil
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.