ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Steps from the beach
Within a 15-minute walk of this Barra da Tijuca hotel, you'll find Reserve Beach and Pepe Beach. Tijuca Lake and Joatinga Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's an outdoor pool on site, and laundry facilities and concierge services are also offered.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 444 guestrooms have LCD TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Minibars, hair dryers, and safes are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1373 reviews
About the Windsor OceanicoLocation Rua Martinho de Mesquita 129, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 222620-220
Windsor Oceanico offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and meeting rooms are available. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Windsor Oceanico. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 444 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- 25 conference rooms
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Windsor Oceanico offers 444 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Rio de Janeiro hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Windsor Oceanico Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Windsor Oceanico Hotel
- Windsor Oceanico Rio de Janeiro
- Windsor Oceanico
- Windsor Oceanico Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.