ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
With a stay at this Etobicoke hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Toronto Congress Centre and 3 miles (5 km) of Woodbine Racetrack. The International Centre and Pearson Convention Centre are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, indoor pool
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 31 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 433 guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and free bottled water are also available.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre ratings based on 16 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
International Plaza Hotel
Short but satisfying.
staff and room
Very decent hotel and clean
About the Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference CentreLocation 655 Dixon Rd, Toronto, ON M9W1J3
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 60010 square feet (5575 square meters) and includes a conference center. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 433 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 60010 sq ft of conference space
- 5575 sq m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (6.8 km / 4.2 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Etobicoke North Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre offers 433 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in June 2017.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 11 AM.
LOT41 Social Bar & Table - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
Ginko Japanese Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Orchid Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
All guests are asked to provide their reservation number at check-in. Guests can contact the property for more details using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100
- Breakage deposit: CAD 400.00 per stay (for stays between 31 12 - 01 01)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 89.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel International Plaza
- Hotel Plaza International
- International Hotel Plaza
- International Plaza Hotel Toronto
- International Plaza Toronto
- Plaza International
- Plaza International Hotel
- International Plaza
- Doubletree Toronto Airport
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.