ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
With a stay at this North York hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Aga Khan Museum and 2 miles (3 km) of Ontario Science Centre. Also within 9 miles (15 km) are Toronto Eaton Centre and Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Bring the family and enjoy the children's pool and kid-friendly dining. Enjoy the indoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, the 353 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free weekday newspapers.
Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites
11 Feb. 2019 by Grace
Thank you for your feedback.We apologized for the inconvenience,still looking forward on your next stay with us.
Close enough to downtown
Good in all respects
Great Location , very nice room.
About the Toronto Don Valley Hotel and SuitesLocation 175 Wynford Drive, Toronto, ON M3C1J3
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 20 May 2019 to 27 May 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 15995 square feet (1486 square meters) and includes a conference center. A children's pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 353 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 15995 sq ft of conference space
- 1486 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1965
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (31.5 km / 19.6 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Danforth Station (6.8 km / 4.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites offers 353 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
DV BAR/Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
This property does not accept cash or Visa debit cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 20.00 per pet, per day (maximum CAD 25.00 per stay), plus a deposit of CAD 20.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
This property does not accept Interac cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 11.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 20.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per day (maximum CAD 25.00 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.