ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this well-placed hotel, you'll find Tuban Beach and Waterbom Bali. Kuta Beach and Lippo Mall are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free area shuttle
This hotel features 3 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
In addition to LED TVs with cable channels, the 206 guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Minibars, free bottled water, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1233 reviews
About the Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai AirportLocation Jalan Raya Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Bali 80362
Renovations + Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 3488 square feet (324 square meters). Spa services, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Tuban hotel is smoke free.
- 206 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 bars or lounges
- 5 conference rooms
- 3488 sq ft of conference space
- 324 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (free)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Game room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport offers 206 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Tuban hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 165000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: IDR 80000 per day
- Late check-out fee: IDR 495000 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport opening April 2016 Hotel Tuban
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport opening April 2016 Hotel
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport opening April 2016 Tuban
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Opening May 2016 Hotel Tuban
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Opening May 2016 Hotel
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Opening May 2016 Tuban
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Opening May 2016
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Opening June 2016 Hotel Tuban
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Opening June 2016 Hotel
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Opening June 2016 Tuban
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Opening June 2016
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Hotel Tuban
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Hotel
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Tuban
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport (Opening June 2016)
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport (opening April 2016)
You should know
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.