Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Vancouver, a cosmopolitan city known for its waterfront and art galleries, as well as attractions like Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 117 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Vancouver and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Vancouver with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, False Creek, and Vancouver False Creek Seawall.
- Other things to see include Canada Place, BC Place Stadium, and Pacific Coliseum.
- Need a pet store? Try Canine Adventure Den 24 Hour Daycare & Grooming, barking babies™, or Mr. Pet's.
- For vet care, Cypress St. Animal Hospital Vancouver, Atlas Animal Hospital, and West Coast Veterinary Dental Services Inc are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Vancouver
- Pacific Inn Resort & Conference Centre
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Langley
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Vancouver Lions Gate
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Vancouver
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Vancouver.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 58°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.