ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
A stay at this motel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Bras d'Or Lake and 3 miles (5 km) of Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall. Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre and Kidston Island Beach Ferry are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
A restaurant and an outdoor pool are featured at this motel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, laundry facilities, and barbecue grills are also on offer.
The 25 guestrooms offer cable TV, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls. Desks and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 162 reviews
About the Cabot Trail MotelLocation 8450 Trans Canada Hwy 105, Baddeck, NS B0E 1B0
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. An outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly Cabot Trail Motel. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Baddeck motel.
- 25 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NS (YQY) (94.3 km / 58.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Cabot Trail Motel offers 25 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary toiletries. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Cabot Restaurant - This family restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the motel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 15 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cabot Trail Motel Baddeck
- Cabot Trail Motel
- Cabot Trail Baddeck
- Cabot Trail Hotel Baddeck
- Cabot Trail Motel Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.