ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the motel, you'll find Bras d'Or Lake and Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall. Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre and Kidston Island Beach Ferry are also within half a mile (1 km).
This motel features free self parking and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the free continental breakfast each morning. Luggage storage is also provided.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
Along with free WiFi, the 54 guestrooms offer coffee/tea makers and satellite TV. Ironing boards and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 93 reviews
About the Ceilidh Country LodgeLocation 368 Shore Road, Baddeck, NS B0E 1B0
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 21 October and 11 May.
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property.
- 54 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NS (YQY) (91.7 km / 57 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ceilidh Country Lodge offers 54 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Baddeck motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: 368 Shore Road
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after hours will need to go to the following location to check in: 368 Shore Road
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Pets: CAD 25 per stay
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ceilidh Country Lodge Baddeck
- Ceilidh Country Lodge
- Ceilidh Country Baddeck
- Ceilidh Country
- Ceilidh Country Hotel Baddeck
- Ceilidh Country Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).