ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
You'll find Allandale Recreation Centre and Barrie Molson Centre within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel. Barrie Farmers Market and MacLaren Art Centre are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 161 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre ratings based on 3 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre
This hotel was outstanding.
Best Place to Get Away
About the Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference CentreLocation 20 Fairview Rd, Barrie, ON L4N4P3
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the summer:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
As a guest of Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the eco-friendly Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Barrie hotel.
- 161 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 buildings
- 9000 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1969
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Ski lift tickets
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (84.6 km / 52.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre offers 161 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Spynn Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 10.00 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of CAD 15.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 55 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 13.95 for adults and CAD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 15.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Barrie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Barrie
- Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel
- Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre Ontario
- Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel Barrie
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.