ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
A stay at this Marina hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Solmar Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of The Arch. Land's End and Lover's Beach are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Enjoy the 2 outdoor pools and get free valet parking. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court and visit the 2 bars/lounges and swim-up bar for drinks.
Soaking tubs, kitchenettes
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 100 guestrooms also offer WiFi and kitchenettes. Other amenities include balconies or patios, sofa beds, and LED TVs with satellite channels.
Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional ratings based on 99 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional
15 Aug. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. Our commitment is to deliver our customers the best experience possible, I apologize if this was not the case. I have shared your comments with the rest of the team in order to handled things differently next time. I will appreciate if you can share with us the link you refer in order to report it to your travel agency since the picture, they show in their main page correspond to our Resort. Once again, I apology due to the atypical experience you refer and hope to have the opportunity to host you again and provide you with an even better experience. Respectfully
1 Aug. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear Mr. Luis Cruz; Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience in our Resort. We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed your vacation and the friendly customer service from our team. Please do not take too long to comeback and allow us to provide you an even better experience. Sincerely
30 Jul. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear Micaela; Thank you very much for your feedback, I have shared your comments with the rest of the team. Thank you for highlighting our cuisine and the customer service from our friendly team. Please do not take too long to comeback and allow us to continue pampering you as you deserve. Warm greetings!!
15 Aug. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; Thank you very much for taking your time to share evaluate your experience. Our commitment is to provide you with an exceptional customer satisfaction, we apology if this was not the case. It will be my pleasure to greeting you here again and change your perception for a positive one. Sincerely.
6 Aug. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your experience with others. We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed your vacation and the amenities from the Resort. Certainly, our secluded location allows our customers to enjoy beautiful ocean views in a quiet and private atmosphere. Please do not tale too long to comeback and allow us to provide you an even better experience. Warm greetings!
5 Jul. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; We greatly appreciate your for considering us to spend your vacation in Cabo and for taking your valuable time to share your experience with others. It is rewarding for us to read that you have enjoyed your vacation and the friendly service from our team. Thank you for highlighting the cleanleness of the Resort and the breathtaking views you can enjoy from this side of the Pacific. It will be our honor to greeting you here again as our guest to continue pampering you as you deserve. Warm greetings from sunny Cabo!
3 Jul. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear Kari; We appreciate your kindly comments very much, it's rewarding for us to read that you have enjoyed your vacations and the customer service from our team. Thank you for highlighting our cuisine and the cleanliness of the Resort. We'll be looking forward to greeting you here in the future as our guest to continue pampering you as you deserve. Our best regards!
3 Jul. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear valued guest; Thank you for having stayed in our Resort during your vacations in Cabo. It is our pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your holiday and our secluded location, thenk you for highligting the customer service from our team. Please do not take too long to comeback and allow us to continue pampering you as you deserve. Our best regards!
2 Jul. 2019 by Luis A.
Dear valued guest; We greatly appreciate your kindly comments. Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. We are glad to read that you have enjoyed the facilities of the Resort and the customer service from our friendly team. Please do not take too long to comeback and allow us to continue pampering you as you deserve. Warm greetings!!
About the Solmar Resort - All Inclusive OptionalLocation Avenida Solmar #1, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23450
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- A la carte or gourmet dining is limited
- Number à la carte or gourmet meals -
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Premium food items not included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- All available beverages included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Room service not included
- Minibar not included
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- One or more venues limit beverages
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Theme parties included
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the hotel's beach. At Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a garden. Free valet parking is available. This 3.5-star Cabo San Lucas hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1973
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Miniature golf on site
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free valet parking
- Airport: San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) (45.7 km / 28.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional offers 100 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Accommodations at this 3.5-star hotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and dishwashers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. This Cabo San Lucas hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony or patio
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
El Tejaban - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
El Trebol Snack Bar - This poolside restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Sushi Factory - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11 and USD 25 for adults, USD 9 and USD 11 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 42.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Facilities fee: USD 11 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Solmar All Inclusive
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort
- Solmar Resort All Inclusive
- Solmar Resort All Inclusive Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Solmar Resort All Inclusive Optional Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort All Inclusive Optional
- Solmar All Inclusive Optional Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Optional
You should know
- Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.