Pet owners shouldn't miss Medicine Hat, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Saamis Teepee and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre. Choose from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Medicine Hat and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Medicine Hat with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Strathcona Island Park, Police Point Park, and Echo Dale Regional Park.
- Other things to see include Medicine Hat Arena, Family Leisure Centre, and Medicine Hat Speedway.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland, Animal World, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Cypress View Veterinary Clinic, Crossroads Animal Hospital, and City Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Medicine Hat
- Comfort Inn & Suites Medicine Hat
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Imperial Inn Medicine Hat
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Medicine Hat
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Medicine Hat
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Medicine Hat.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 3°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 5°F.