ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
A stay at this Old Montreal hotel places you steps from Palais des congres de Montreal and a 5-minute walk from The Underground City. Notre Dame Basilica and Old Port are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, health club
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and valet parking. There's a sauna on site, and a 24-hour front desk and limo/town car service are also provided.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 60 individually decorated guestrooms offer WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 583 reviews
About the Hotel Le St-James MontréalLocation 355 Saint-Jacques Street, Montreal, QC H2Y1N9
Hotel Le St-James Montréal offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 6351 square feet (590 square meters). Spa services, a library, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hotel Le St-James Montréal. You'll have access to the indoor pool at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. This Victorian Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 6351 sq ft of conference space
- 590 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1870
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (20.5 km / 12.7 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Central Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Square Victoria Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Le St-James Montréal offers 60 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Select Comfort beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 27-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Montreal hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Select Comfort beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Hotel Le St-James Montréal has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: CAD 40.00 per pet, per night
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.