ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Ottawa stay
Your stay at this Downtown Ottawa hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Parliament Hill and Canadian War Museum. Byward Market Square and National Gallery of Canada are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 15 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 410 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. IPod docks, room service, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 1325 reviews
About the Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City CentreLocation 101 Lyon Street, Ottawa, ON K1R5T9
Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Centre offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. There are 15 meeting rooms available. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area are also featured at the eco-friendly Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Centre. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Ottawa hotel is smoke free.
- 410 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- Built in 1967
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (13.4 km / 8.3 mi)
- Train station: Ottawa Station (5.6 km / 3.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Centre offers 410 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
L I F T Resto Lounge - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
L I F T Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 35 per accommodation, per week (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 14.00 and CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 31 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per week (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Delta Hotels Marriott Ottawa City Centre Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Ottawa City Centre
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Delta Ottawa City Centre
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.