ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Morristown hotel, you'll be steps from Acorn Hall and within a 10-minute walk of Washington's Headquarters Museum. Also, Morris Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and Schuyler-Hamilton House is within 2 miles (3 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free WiFi. There's a bar/lounge on site, and a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are also provided.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 224 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and pillow menus, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 624 reviews
About the The Westin Governor Morris, MorristownLocation 2 Whippany Rd, Morristown, NJ 07960
The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 7424 square feet (690 square meters) and includes conference space. The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown also features spa services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Morristown hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 224 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 7424 sq ft of conference space
- 690 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) (32.5 km / 20.2 mi)
- Train station: Morristown Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown offers 224 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. A pillow menu is available. 36-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, and hair dryers. This Morristown hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Blue Morel Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Opus Cafe - This coffee shop serves breakfast only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 0 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.