Pet owners shouldn't miss Peterborough, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Market Hall Performing Arts and Showplace Performance Centre. You can choose from Travelocity's 32 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Peterborough and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Peterborough with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Peterborough Lift Lock, Lake Chemong, and Lakefield Park.
- Other things to see include Hutchison House Museum, Cathedral of Saint Peter-In-Chains, and Smith Town Hill House.
- Need a pet store? Try Peterborough Humane Society Animal Services, Paulmac's Pets, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Peterborough Veterinary Services, Peterborough Pet Hospital, and Brealey Drive Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Peterborough
- Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
- Motel 6 Peterborough
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Peterborough
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Peterborough.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 45°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.