ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Centre-Ville hotel, you'll find Battlefields Park and Quebec City Convention Center. Also, Parliament Building is within half a mile (1 km) and Quebec City Town Hall is within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants, 2 spa tubs, and an indoor pool. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a health club on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a terrace are also provided.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 406 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and free local calls.
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec ratings based on 34 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Great experience, wonderful staff.
26 Jan. 2019 by R. Jean
Thanks for your comments, we appreciate your feedback.
18 Jan. 2019 by R. Jean
Thanks for your feedback.
Nice hotel close to town and park
11 Nov. 2017 by CLEVESQUE
Bonjour, We would like to thank you for your rating and comments about the hotel. We are extremely happy to see that your stay was up to your expectations. We hope to see you soon again!
Convenient, but disappointing
11 Nov. 2017 by CLEVESQUE
Bonjour Adam, Thank you for all your comments. We are sincerely sorry that your stay was not up to your expectations. Be sure that a follow up will be made with the concerned department about the situations you described. Once again thank you!
Needs a lot more remodeling
Check out the view!
Great location and better pricing than others.
Clean hotel walking distance to Old Quebec.
Walking distance to every where in Old Quebec.
About the Hôtel Le Concorde QuébecLocation 1225 Cours du General de Montcalm, Quebec, QC G1R4W6
As a guest of Hôtel Le Concorde Québec, you'll find 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 23250 square feet (2160 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hôtel Le Concorde Québec. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Quebec hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 406 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 23250 sq ft of conference space
- 2160 sq m of conference space
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Quebec Palace Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec offers 406 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Quebec hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Le Ciel - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
JaJa La Pizz - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets: CAD 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).