ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to the beach
With a stay at this Barra da Tijuca hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Tijuca Lake and 2 miles (3 km) of Reserve Beach. Pepe Beach and BarraShopping Mall are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the outdoor pool and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
Along with free WiFi, the 378 guestrooms offer minibars and LED TVs. Other amenities include hair dryers, safes, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 531 reviews
About the Radisson Barra Rio De JaneiroLocation Av. Evandro Lins e Silva, 600, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro 22631-470
Radisson Barra Rio De Janeiro offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A library, a terrace, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Radisson Barra Rio De Janeiro. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 378 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2016
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) (36.6 km / 22.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Barra Rio De Janeiro offers 378 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LED television
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily.
Radisson Barra Rio De Janeiro has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.