ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
Your stay at this Northeast Mississauga hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Mississauga Hershey Centre and Iceland Arena. Playdium and Mississauga Convention Centre are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2018
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 264 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls.
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West
20 Nov. 2018 by Ibs
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. We would request you to please try our which are city facing and am sure you will be satisfied. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future. Sincerely, Ibrahim S
Stay here if it's the only hotel you can find.
Great Hotel in the middle of Downtown. Lots of fun activites for the kids.
Not bad, but an old property in need of renovation
Not bad, but an old property in need of renovation
Not worth it
Delta Hotel, Mississagua
Good place to stay
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport WestLocation 5444 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W2L2
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 13500 square feet (1254 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West was completed in August 2018. This 3.5-star Mississauga hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 264 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 13500 sq ft of conference space
- 1254 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1976
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Train station: Mississauga Dixie Station (6 km / 3.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West offers 264 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Mississauga hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekends from 7 AM and 10 AM.
TAZA GRILL + BAR - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 25.0 per stay.
- Pets: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay), plus a deposit of CAD 35.00 per week
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 25.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga
- Toronto Airport West Hotel
- Toronto Airport West Mississauga
- Toronto Airport West
- Delta Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga
- Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga, Ontario
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Airport West Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Airport West Mississauga
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Airport West
- Delta Toronto Airport West
You should know
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.