ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Your stay at this Northeast Mississauga hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Red Rose Convention Centre and Apollo Convention Centre. Mississauga Hershey Centre and The International Centre are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Free airport shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. There's a fitness center on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
Free WiFi, sofa beds
Featuring conveniences like sofa beds and refrigerators, the 145 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free weekday newspapers.
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
27 Jan. 2019 by GM
Thank you for your great comments. We look forward to welcoming you back.
23 Jun. 2017 by GM
Dear Kat Thank you very much for your 5/5 star review. We appreciate your wonderful comments and thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to welcoming you back.
Four Points by Sheraton
Not run like a real hotel
Not worth staying.
One Point ..
Cramped rooms, but clean and convenient.
visiting toronto by surjit from bc
About the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto MississaugaLocation 6090 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, ON L5T1A6
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 5000 square feet (465 square meters) and includes conference space. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). This 3-star Mississauga hotel is smoke free.
- 145 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 5000 sq ft of conference space
- 465 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (10.7 km / 6.7 mi)
- Train station: Brampton Bramalea Station (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Extended parking available for a surcharge
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga offers 145 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Rejuven8 Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.5 and CAD 14 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.