ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
You'll find Grand Bazaar Shops and LINQ Promenade within 2 miles (3 km) of this resort. Flamingo Wildlife Habitat and Miracle Mile Shops are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Casino, spa tub
This eco-friendly resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the 4 outdoor pools and get free self parking.
Featuring conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, the 2522 guestrooms also offer WiFi and TVs. Room service, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes are also available.
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino ratings based on 547 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
About the Rio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoLocation 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino offers its guests a full-service spa, 4 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 6 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this resort measures 159996 square feet (14864 square meters) and includes a conference center. A casino, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a nightclub are also featured at the eco-friendly Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. Self parking is free.
- 2522 guestrooms or units
- 6 dining venues
- 159996 sq ft of conference space
- 14864 sq m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Free WiFi
- Miniature golf on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (6.4 km / 4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino offers 2522 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Movies for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The Carnival World Buffet - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Hash House A Go Go - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
Voodoo Steakhouse - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are required to provide photo identification and a valid credit card or cash deposit in the amount of $50 per day if paying via credit card, or $200 per stay if paying via cash (the $200 cash deposit will only activate in-room movies and phone). If the guest fails to provide the requested credit card or cash deposit, check-in will not be permitted.
The property’s Carnival World & Seafood Buffet restaurant is closed Monday - Friday for lunch. Dinner will be served Monday - Friday from 4 PM to 10 PM. The Carnival World & Seafood Buffet will be open for lunch on Saturday and Sunday starting at 10 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 85 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 50 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 36.28 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 85 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Rio All-Suite Las Vegas
- Rio All-Suite
- Rio All Suite Hotel Casino
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in March and close in September.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.